Designed for use with: Kayaks and Canoes
Industry experts agree that the best way to store your boat or SUP is on straps so the Jay Rack guarantees that your watercraft will keep your boat protected from any pressure points that can cause hull distortion. The suspension system on the Jay Rack contours to the shape of your boat and never lets it touch any damaging hard metal. With the use of the safety straps your boat will stay cradled on its side, the strongest point, and free from any possibility of damage.
- Suspension Strap System eliminates pressure points and protects against hull distortion
- Safety straps are included to go over the boat
- Kayaks and canoes are stored on their side
- Made of powder-coated steel to protect from rust
- Adjustable leveling feet and ground anchoring hardware
- Holds boats up to 100lbs each and 34" wide
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Capable of future expansion for up to 6 watercraft
- Make it roll with our Caster & Crossbar Set (sold separately)
- Assembled rack dimensions:
- Footprint: 24" x 24" per tower
- Height: 48"
- JAY Rack Arm Width: 22”
Note: For larger kayaks, fishing kayaks, Hobie Mirage, and canoes with widths greater than 34” we suggest purchasing Expansion Posts to accommodate the greater boat width and for ease of access.
Included in box:
Complete 2-Boat Frame with adjustable leveling feet and ground anchoring hardware
2 pair of Jay Racks